It's important to get outside and have a little fun!
Here are some great ways to stay active, healthy, and entertained while enjoying the outdoors.
Remember to practice social distancing and responsible recreation at all times.
- Take a Hike - There are so many local trails
- Take a Bike Ride
- Visit a local Park -Community Park, DeGarmo Park, Hooker Oak Park and Wildwood Park all have great walking paths to enjoy
- Visit a State Park - Check here before you go for the latest on closures
- Walk Through Your Neighborhood and Say "Hello" to Your Neighbors, From a Distance
- Sit Outside at Night and Watch the Stars, Learn the Constellations