Thank you for your interest in CARD! As of right now, we are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Closes 12/10/2023
- Part Time, $15.50/hr
- Chico Area Recreation & Park District is accepting applications for staff for our January-March youth basketball season. Officials must be available to work on Saturdays from 1/20 through 3/9. We are actively recruiting basketball officials for our 4th/5th, and 9th-12th grade divisions. Find more information about our basketball programming at www.ChicoRec.com/basketball
- Open Until Filled
- Part-Time, $15.50/hr
- After School Program Recreation Leaders will assist children in grades 1-5 with academics, plan and facilitate structured activities, and create a safe and fun environment. We are looking for applicants who enjoy and have experience working with children, are energetic, responsible, and have strong group management skills. Applicants must be able to work independently with a group of 15 children and ensure their wellbeing.
- January 8 through June 7, 2024; Employees have the opportunity to return for following semesters.
- Work hours are Monday through Friday from 2:00-6:00 pm. We are currently hiring for permanent Monday through Friday positions as well as substitute positions for the spring semester. To be hired as a substitute, you are not required to be available every day.
- Closes 1/12/2024
- Part-Time, $16.50/hr
- The After School Program Inclusion Leader Position is a part-time, non-exempt, hourly position with varying shifts. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with disabilities, have excellent customer service skills, be well organized, professional, and reliable. After School Program Inclusion Leaders will be placed with a participant in grades K-5 and will be assisting the child with academics, structured activities, and helping to create a successful, safe and fun environment.
- Position starts at the beginning of the 2024 semester.