Skip to main content

Vendor Application

Vendor Application

Interested in vending food at one of our parks or at a special event? In addition to meeting all Butte County health and business requirements, all vendors must be permitted through CARD. Please complete our food vendor application linked here

Please note

  • CARD does not guarantee vendor sales.
  • Vendors, their staff, employees, and agents must comply with all vendor policies, fire codes, laws, ordinances, and regulations pertinent to health, fire prevention and public safety.
  • Decisions to accept or deny vendors are at the sole discretion of the District.
  • Vendor agrees to allow the Chico Area Recreation and Park District to take photos of the booth and product during the event for no additional compensation. Photos taken may be used in CARD promotions.
  • All Vendors are required to supply their own tent or canopy, tables, and chairs. Booth locations are not guaranteed and are made at the discretion of the District.
  • Electricity is not provided. Use of a generator is required if needed.
  • All booths must be under the direct supervision of an adult, age 18 or over.
  • All Vendors are required to provide a certificate of insurance and business license, along with any necessary permits.
  • Vendor must collect all required federal, state and local taxes.

All food vendors must submit a $50 annual fee, a copy of their business license and proof of insurnace. Payment and forms can be mailed to 545 Vallombrosa Ave. Chico CA 95926.

For questions or more information: